|Five-Minute Makeup Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Choose a concealer that blends well with your skin and contains moisturizer so it won’t crease under the eye or in eyelids. Apply several dots under the eyes and blend with a concealer brush or sponge.
- Step 2 : Use a large brush to sweep powder all over your face to set your makeup and create a shine-free, even finish.
- Step 3 : Use a soft blush brush to sweep blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Step 4 : Starting at the base of your eyelashes, gently wiggle the mascara wand upwards. Repeat.
- Step 5 : omplete the look with a coat of sheer, pink or peachy gloss.
Source : Pretty Simple :: FIVE-MINUTE FACE
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Twisted Updo
- How To Style a Charming Double French Braid
- How To Style a Hair Bow Tutorial
- How To Style Messy Side Braid
- Romantic Cascade Braid With Curls Tutorial