|How To Style a Braided Chignon|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Separate the hair into three sections, parting from the ears forward, and then down to the middle in the back. Make two braids with the back sections and tie off with elastics.
- Step 2 : Create the desired part in the front section, and separate as pictured.
- Step 3 : Twist the back one of the front sections.
- Step 4 : Wrap around the back and secure with a bobby pin.
- Step 5 : For longer hair, continue to wrap the twist across the back of the head in a figure-8 shape. Secure with bobby pins.
- Step 6 : Repeat steps 3 to 5 with other front section.
- Step 7 : Take one long braid and fold in half.
- Step 8 : Fold again across the head, and secure with bobby pins.
- Step 9 : Repeat steps 7 & 8 with the second long braid.
Source : Pretty Simple :: BRAIDED CHIGNON
You Should also see :
- Five-Minute Makeup Tutorial
- How To Style a Twisted Updo
- How To Style a Charming Double French Braid
- How To Style a Hair Bow Tutorial
- How To Style Messy Side Braid