|Hair Chalking Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Wet your hair where you want the color to be.
- Step 2 : Twist your hair and stroke with a soft pastel (like the chalky kind you create art with.)
- Step 3 : Let hair dry and run a brush through the hair to remove excess chalk.
- Step 4 : Style your hair in a way where it will not move a lot. It is best to braid your hair or pin it up in a bun to save your clothes from forming into the color of your hair.
Source : Temporary Hot Pink Tips
You Should also see :
- The Undone Bun Hairstyle
- Three Braided Buns Tutorial
- How to Create a Cascade Braid
- Side Twist Fishtail Braid
- Curl Your Hair With Paper Towels!