|Three Braided Buns Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with brushed-through hair. Then Tease your hair at the crown.
- Step 2 : Separate your hair into three parts. Separate one of the sections into 3 parts, and braid one of the parts. Then you will braid the 3 parts together and secure with a clear elastic. Repeat on all sections of the hair.
- Step 3 : Roll each braid up into a bun and secure with bobby pins. It may take a few bobby pins to secure each bun. And your done!
Source : the TUTORIAL: QUICK & SIMPLE UPDO
You Should also see :
- How to Create a Cascade Braid
- Side Twist Fishtail Braid
- Curl Your Hair With Paper Towels!
- DIY Turban boho headband
- how to style a classic Chignon