|How To do The Side Braid|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Start with a dramatic side part.
- Step 2 : Separate a small section of hair on the side. This will be the beginning of your braid.
- Step 3 : Taking that section, separate it into two smaller sections.
- Step 4 : Using a fishtail braid method, begin braiding.
- Step 5 : Continue the french braid until you reach behind the ear. Then finish your braid all the way down using the regular fishtail method.
- Step 6 : Gather hair into a side ponytail and add accessories like headbands, barrettes or flowers!
Source : HOW TO STYLE A SIDE BRAID
You Should also see :
- Hair Chalking Tutorial
- The Undone Bun Hairstyle
- Three Braided Buns Tutorial
- How to Create a Cascade Braid
- Side Twist Fishtail Braid