|Side French Braid Bun Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Work a little mousse into wet hair, or spritz a little hair spray on dry hair, to make it more workable. Starting at the temple, gather the hair and French braid it, working across the back of the head. It’s fine if strands pop out.
- Step 2 : Secure the end of the braid with an elastic band.
- Step 3 : Twist the end of the braid around to form a bun.
- Step 4 : Pin ends to secure. Spray hair lightly to hold the style.
Source : How to Do a Side French Braid Bun
You Should also see :
- How To do The Side Braid
- Hair Chalking Tutorial
- The Undone Bun Hairstyle
- Three Braided Buns Tutorial
- How to Create a Cascade Braid