|An Easy Way To Do a French Manicure|
How To :
- Step 1 : Apply a base coat and let dry. It’s important that it is completely dry before you proceed. Then Apply either blue painter’s tape or paper reinforcements to your nail.
- Step 3 : Paint a neon color on the tip, or whatever color you would like to use. Use 2 light coats for coverage.
- Step 3 : Remove tape or reinforcement AFTER the polish has dried. Then Apply a clear coat and enjoy!
Source : How to do a French Manicure… Effortlessly
You Should also see :
- How To Get Galaxy Nails Using a Sponge
- How To Style a Vintage Hairdo
- How To Style a French Twist
- How To Style a Curly Quiff
- How To Chalk Your Hair Tutorial