|How To Style a Bun With No Elastic|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Gather the hair into a ponytail, wrapping one hand around the pony and another around the base of the hair.
- Step 2 : Holding tight to the pony, wrap the length of the hair around your hand, keeping your pointer finger through the loop.
- Step 3 : Once the hair is wrapped in a bun-like circle, pull the hair through the loop. You can use your pointer finger to hook and assist in the pull.
- Step 4 : Maintain the loop and wrap the remaining bit of hair down and back up through the loop to lock it in.
Source : A 3-Second Bun With No Elastic
You Should also see :
- Easy Knotted Up-do Hair Tutorial
- How To Tease And Fluff Your Hair
- Loose And Soft Wavy Up-do Tutorial
- How To Style a Braided Bun
- How To Style a Topsy Tail