|How To Tease And Fluff Your Hair|
How To :
- Step 1 : At the end of your part, separate a 1 inch section of hair.
- Step 2 : Starting half-way up the length of the hair (not just at the root!), tease downward repeatedly using a teasing brush. Don’t be afraid to over-tease, as you can lessen the volume when you smooth. Spray section.
- Step 3 : Working backwards, separate and tease a second and third section of hair, and spray each section.
- Step 4 : Use a boar bristle brush to smooth out the teased hair. You can also use the tail of your teasing brush to fluff and give shape. Spray again.
- Step 5 : On left side of your part, separate a 1 inch section of hair, then tease and spray. Then tease and spray a second and third section working down the side of your head. Repeat on the right side of your part.
- Step 6 : Smooth teased hair on the sides of your part, fluff and spray.
Source : Pretty Simple :: THE NOT-SO-BIG TEASE
You Should also see :
- Loose And Soft Wavy Up-do Tutorial
- How To Style a Braided Bun
- How To Style a Topsy Tail
- How To Style a Braided Chignon
- Five-Minute Makeup Tutorial