|How To Style a Braided Bun|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : brush your hair. then make a braid on one or both sides. These can be as big or small as you want.
- Step 2 : Tease the back part of your hair slightly to create a bit of a poof on the top of your head.
- Step 3 : Pull the braids to the side and pin them at the back of your head (at ear hight) with a bobby pin in the same color as your hair.
- Step 4 : Grab all your hair now and make a high, slightly messy ponytail. Pin away any loose ends at the back of your neck.
- Step 5 : Braid the ponytail. If you braid it tightly the structure will show best once it's wrapped in to a bun.
- Step 6 : Start rolling the braid around the ponytails hair elastic and set the end with two bobby pins or with another elastic (in that case pull some of the bun over it, to cover it).
Source : Beauty how to: braided bun tutorial
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Topsy Tail
- How To Style a Braided Chignon
- Five-Minute Makeup Tutorial
- How To Style a Twisted Updo
- How To Style a Charming Double French Braid