|Loose And Soft Wavy Up-do Tutorial|
How To Style :
- Step 1 : Use styling cream through out hair to added hold and texture.
- Step 2 : Set the hair in pin curls using a curling wand, set for 30 minutes.
- Step 3 : Lightly finger comb the curls.
- Step 4 : pull the hair to one side, leaving partial down and secure with a hair bungee.
- Step 5 : once the hair is tied, pull a large section of hair under the bungee hair band.
- Step 6 : softly pull some texture pieces out so the hair looks loose and soft.
- Step 7 : grab sections of the remaining partial hair and twist, then overlay it around the hair band.
- Step 8 : secure with hair spray and bobby pins.
Source : DIY- loose & soft
You Should also see :
- How To Style a Braided Bun
- How To Style a Topsy Tail
- How To Style a Braided Chignon
- Five-Minute Makeup Tutorial
- How To Style a Twisted Updo